Easter Day Slaughter

Today, April 16th 2017, a holy holiday for most, cops in Cleveland were/still may be searching for a killer who “they believe shot and killed an elderly man in a horrifying Easter afternoon attack- that was brazenly broadcast live on Facebook.”  This man took it upon himself to create a live video on Facebook later on, and told the public “And I’m about to keep killing until they catch me.” Of course, Facebook took both video’s down, and there is still a link that viewers can click on to watch this obscene video that really makes me question humanity and why people do such evil acts. (Here is the link: Innocent old man shot on Easter)

This old man that happened to be shot, was just minding his own business when this deranged, poor excuse of a man, thought it would be a good idea to go and kill someone for no apparent reason what so ever (or just because of some girl that he mentioned on the video). Watching this video, and hearing about what happened, not only horrifies me, but truly sickens me. I’m terrified of this world we live in, because of people like this. I really hope that the police officers and whoever else can find this “man” and lock him up forever or even put an end to his life with capital punishment. Justice needs to be served, and hopefully soon it will be.

To read more on this tragic incident, click on the link right here :: ‘Easter day slaughter’